The festive season is here! But so are the heavy meals, parties centred around drinking and lots of time on your feet socialising.
Here are our fave tips for surviving the Holidays:
- Strike a healthy balance in your diet (don’t be afraid to indulge here and there)
- Opt for mocktails and plan your soft drinks ahead
- Ask loved ones for help (whether with dinner preparations, decorations, present buying or grocery shopping)
- Set clear boundaries (pregnancy can sap your energy levels, so don’t be afraid to let friends and family know what feels achievable and what doesn’t
- Make time for yourself (the holidays are busy, be sure to slow down and make time for self care)