"Soothing and hydrating"
Rena P. VERIFIED BUYER
Kim Y. VERIFIED BUYER
Sonia H. VERIFIED BUYER
Good to Know
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT →
• No-mess soothing ceramic applicator - no finger-dipping or sticky situations
• Non-stick, glide-on formula for no uncomfortable tucking or grainy feeling
• Safe for baby, no need to wipe off before a feed
• All natural & organic formula
• Vegan friendly & cruelty free
• No harsh chemicals or fragrances
• Midwife & Lactation Consultant Approved
• Made in Australia
SUITABLE FOR →
Soothing damaged nipples, surface cuts, minor burns, chapped lips, and lubricating breast pumps.
1. Cleanse the affected nipples with warm water or normal saline.
2. Apply directly onto the nipples hands-free and gently massage where needed with the flat tip applicator.
3. Allow the skin to air dry as much as possible, or use nipple shells to protect nipples from further irritation.
Use between feedings to relieve and soothe. Recommended as a preventive measure.
Hydrogenated Vegetable (Sunflower) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed (Mango) Butter*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vit E). *Organic
Free from animal testing, animal derived ingredients, Parabens, Phthalates, BHT/BHA, SLS/SCS, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Silicones, Fragrance, and Dyes.
Free delivery for orders over $100
Express delivery from $12.20
Same day dispatch before 11am
Also Included In
Pairs Well With
Soothing and hydrating
I use this as a lip and nipple balm, the balm is not greasy and not too thick, hydrating and heals my cracked lips and nips. Highly recommend.
I love the applicator so I don't have to use my fingers. My favourite nipple balm!
I always get cracked nipples when I start breastfeeding and this was a lifesafer with my last babe. So soothing and practical. I feel like it defintely helped me heal faster and get through the early days of breasfeeding.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Let us support you through your journey to motherhood